Thursday, October 21, 2004

Nothing special

Nothing special today. I just got home from our ladies Bible Study. I was a little out of it tonight for some reason. I couldn't really focus or concentrate. It was like I had ADHD or something. I'm looking forward to chapter 2 though. My friend Charity made these awesome scones for refreshments this evening. I ate two of them! They were so good. When she gives me the recipe, I'll post it here.

How about those Red Sox last night? Olaf stayed up to watch history. I, on the other hand, went to bed at 10:30. I hope they win the World Series this year.

Olaf said Josiah cried several times for me this evening while I was at the Bible Study. He would walk to the front door and cry "mama!" Poor little guy. He was asleep by the time I got home, but I just want to go in there and wake him up so he knows I'm home. Now how stupid would that be??

Camille read a lot today. She loves her Pathway readers. They are stories about Amish kids and she just loves reading them. She must have read for two hours today and finished half of the reader. That was school today. I'm certainly not going to tell her to stop reading to do school. That doesn't make any sense.

Hey, for those who may be reading that like Coldwater Creek...October 24-28th they are offering 50% off EVERYTHING at their website including the outlet stuff. Use offer code WRF4020 at checkout. www.coldwatercreek.com

Blessings!

No comments: