Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday, Monday...La laaa la la la la

You're way too young to be reading my blog if you aren't singing that song right now!:)

Monday morning is here and I plan on getting some school done with Camille. She is reading right now. She just finished breakfast and the little ones are watching The Wiggles. (Which, by the way, are playing to sold out crowds here in Atlanta) I ate a bagel and yummy strawberry spread piled high. Yes, I gained this week. No doubt about it! Check out my Weight Loss Blog this evening to see how much.

I bought Josiah Pull Ups at the grocery store because I had a coupon and they were much cheaper than diapers. ($6.58 for 29 Pull Ups) They have Buzz Lightyear on them and he loves them. I went to put it on him this morning and he didn't want me to because he wanted to hold it. So, I let him hold it and put another one on him. The bad thing about Pull Ups is they don't contain poo like a diaper. I have a ton of Pull Up coupons though.

I went grocery shopping on Sunday after church. (Yes, we actually went to church!) I saved 47 percent at both stores. I spent about $110 total. I also bought the girls the new Barbie movie for Christmas. We rented it once at Blockbuster and they both loved it. It has a lot of singing in it which the other Barbie movies didn't really have. It's called The Princess and the Pauper.

Caleb has his last day at CORRAL today. They are having a little cookout there, so he will probably be there most of the day. He is excited about it. Oh, and I pulled his bottom incisor on Saturday night. It was loose and bothering him. I asked him if he wanted me to pull it and he said yes. He was excited to find 2 quarters under his pillow the next morning.

Time to take the dogs out and start school with my precious third grader. My prayer for today: Lord help me to reflect the Holy Spirit as I school Camille today. May You alone be glorified in my thoughts, words, and actions.

No comments: