Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Doctor Update

As soon as Dr. H walked into the room, both children start screaming their heads off. Now I feel like I need to explain myself on why I allow that. First of all, we see no one. We have no family near us, no friends that visit, and we rarely get to church. When we do go to church it is just a few families and I do not leave my children in a nursery. Therefore, all they know is a stranger is coming too close for comfort. Anyway, I digress. Both of the children have ear infections. It's weird because you'd never know it by how they act. They don't complain of any ear pain, they sleep through the night etc. They are both on Zithromax and neither one of them like the taste. Good ole amoxil would have been better. He checked out my throat and said it's viral and in a few days I should feel better. Same with Camille. I wish he would have given me something to quiet this hacking. I cough so hard I lose my breath and almost vomit.

I am also going to start another blog and link it to this page specifically for my weight loss journey and my ladies Bible Study. I don't know when I'll find the time to do that, but I'm gonna try. I cannot exercise right now because as soon as I start walking, I'm coughing.

Blessings to anyone who takes the time to read this. My counter is going up little by little. I know someone comes here, even if it's an accident!

No comments: