Wednesday, October 27, 2004

HOORAY!

I called our local cable company and they couldn't access my webpage either! I guess they fixed the problem. I would try to log on and it would time out. Very annoying.

I took Camille to JMG tonight. They talked about soil and let the children spread lime on the garden at the fairgrounds. They made them figure out the square footage of the garden and then figure out how much lime to use. We were wearing sandals so our feet are white! It was very interesting. I learn so much at her gardening classes. I'm happy I signed her up! We ate at McDonalds afterwards though. I ate a Happy Meal which is 12 points.

Tomorrow is the Taste of Home Cooking School. That should be fun. I went to a free concert at the Performing Arts Center last night and it was terrific. We saw a local adult choir, a junior choir, and a guy that is on Broadway in Beauty and the Beast. He sang 4 songs. I was so impressed with the choir that I e-mailed the director. I may try out in January depending on their practice schedule. I'm not sure if I'll even make it, but it's worth a shot. They did a few songs a capella and it sounded beautiful. There were about 50 members or so. Probably 20 men and thirty women. They sang a few songs that I remember singing in concert chorale in high school.

Camille turned in her fundraiser today for Gooseberry Patch. She has the highest sales so far. She is excited about that.

My memory verse for this week:

Phil 4:6-8 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things. Amen and amen!

Blessings!

No comments: