Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Maintaining...

I didn't lose and I didn't gain. I'm maintaining. LOL! I will keep on perservering though because I want to be healthier for my family.

Took Cami to riding lessons this morning. It was a beautiful day. I love it when the temperature doesn't get above 80 degrees. We really don't even wear pants here until sometime in November. Well, you can look at the weather pixie (on your right) and see our weather here. I absolutely love autumn. It's my favorite time of year. We did a little school when we got back. She did spelling and language arts. We need to work on our Junior Master Gardener projects. Tomorrow she has homeschool choir and has to stay over because she has a solo this year. It's only about 6 measures or so, but she is nervous and excited at the same time. Terri Terrell said she would drive her home because I need to be back here to wait for Caleb's bus. This way Josiah can get a nap as well. Thank you Terri!


No comments: