Friday, October 15, 2004

I am so tired. I cough all night and when I finally get to sleep it's around 3 am. I get up with Caleb at 6, so I am really spent. I have been doing this the past week and it is starting to take it's toll on me. My head hurts and I feel like I am in a fog. It's hard to take care of the children when I feel this way. Poor Olaf has now officially caught this virus and is feeling horrible. It's not going to be a fun weekend.

Caleb went to the Atlanta Zoo with his school today. He hasn't said too much about it and when we question him, he just smiles. He did say he saw a giraffe and ate at McDonalds.

My friend, Jeannie, came by today and dropped off some chicken and rice soup. I called her and asked her to make it for me. She is one of those friends that you don't mind letting know if you have a need. I called her on the phone and left a message saying, "Jeannie...I need soup!" She was here in about three hours with my soup! Tomorrow is her birthday, so I made her a cake and gave her a pear scented candle.

I am going to type out my memory verse again to help me remember. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Phil 4:11-13

Blessings!


No comments: