Sunday, October 17, 2004

Grocery Shoppping

I had to do my weekly grocery shopping today. I saved 40% at Kroger and 35% at Publix. Wouldn't you know it, I had to buy dog food, cat food, cat litter, and diapers so I still spent more than I wanted to. I spent $77 at Kroger and $100 at Publix. I would like to spend no more than $130/week which would save our budget $280 a month. Olaf has $200 a week budgeted for food, so anything under that is a bonus!:)

Olaf is taking a nap. He feels horrible. All of the children are outside since it is so beautiful. I need to be clipping coupons, but thought I'd write a few sentences first. I am still very tired but coughing less. Praise God!

I hope to get a full week of homeschooling in. We haven't done a lot since I have been sick.

Come back tomorrow for the weigh in results! I'll post them at my Weight Loss Journey site which is the cute little bear link to your right.

Blessings!

No comments: