Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Feeling like poo!

I had to call Olaf home from work because the thought of taking Camille to homeschool choir and Junior Master Gardeners was just too much for me to bear! I just want to lay down (or is it lie down) and go to sleep. I feel like such a wimp for having Olaf come home from work though. Olaf is starting to get this sickness as well which is a big bummer for him.

Camille learned about propagation at JMG today. She came home with a few cuttings and a couple of seeds planted in dixie cups. We are also cutting a pineapple and going to plant the top of that in some soil. It will actually grow another pineapple if you wait a year!:) I didn't know that. Hopefully we can do a full day of school tomorrow.

I have put a link to my Weight Watchers site to you right. It's the cute little bear. I really need to figure our how to do backgrounds and such. Right now I can just copy and paste a graphic into my website. I want to learn how to manipulate the backgrounds and such. If anyone wants to share their knowledge, please e-mail me. I have been to a couple of html basic tutorials. I still can't figure it out. This pink template is from blogspot and I don't know how to change it. HELP!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I will sign off with my Bible memory verse for this week: Phil 4:11-13 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

No comments: