Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Olaf drove up to the Cumberland Mall in Atlanta today to apply to be on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. There were only about 35 people ahead of him. I really expected many more. They are accepting applications there today and tomorrow from 4-9 pm. Since Caleb will never live on his own, we are applying for him to have his own space. I know there are many deserving families and I know no matter what, the Lord is the ultimate One who chooses the recipient. He said the producer was really nice and asked for a photo of Caleb to attach to the application. Of course, I have a gazillion photos in my purse and Olaf only had one. It was a cute one though. It's from about 2 years ago where Caleb is holding a football and looks adorable.

I took the children to McDonalds today for supper because I am lazy. I ate half of Josiah's Happy Meal. I have not eaten well the past two days. Way over on points. I am going to walk tonight when Olaf gets home.

Blessings!

No comments: