Friday, October 29, 2004

Cooking School

The Cooking School last night was a lot of fun. I got there early like I was supposed to. Stood in line with Tammy and Suzanne before the doors even opened. Then Suzanne said something about she was afraid of forgetting her ticket and BAM! It hit me. I FORGOT my ticket. So, I had to drive all the way home and get it and poor Tammy and Suzanne had to save the seats! The reason they wanted me to do it is because I'm the bold one. I don't mind going in with hundreds of other crazed women and tackling them for seats! LOL! My mind has been preoccupied the past couple of days and I just plain ole forgot my ticket. That is not like me.

Olaf worked with Camille on her 6 times tables last night. He said she really had a breakthrough when he told her "You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength." She kept saying that she couldn't do it and he kept telling her she could! Then she found a little metal bookmark with that Scripture on it and it was a confirmation to her that she in fact COULD do it! That was a blessing for Olaf to witness.

I'm not sure what is planned for this weekend. If the weather is nice I'm sure we'll try to go to Callaway Gardens. I really need to scrub the bathtubs. Who wants to do that while your husband is home though??

Blessings!

No comments: