Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Naked children

We just got home from Camille's last JMG and my littlest two are running around the house butt naked. Olaf gave them a bath while we were gone and neither one of them want to get dressed. Why do little children like to be naked so much? I have a theory regarding nakedness. Mind you, it is a Misty-ism and not doctrine. However, I kind of believe that when a child notices his nakedness it is his age of accountability. When a child no longer wants to be naked around other people, I think they have realized their sin nature. Think about it, after Adam and Eve sinned they realized they were naked and tried to cover themselves. Go ahead and laugh...but it's my theory and I'm stickin' to it!

We ate at Golden's for supper. I got the usual. Vegetable plate. Cabbage, fried green tomatoes, and sweet potato casserole. Something green, something orange, and something FRIED! I didn't do the FIRM today. I wanted to do the abs and I may when the children go to bed. I am totally and completely 100% SOLD on the FIRM! I have seen incredible results in my fat ole body. Someday there will be a before and after picture on my weight loss blog. I just ordered their newest body sculpting system that isn't even out yet. They offered it to their online community and I took full advantage of it! I won't get it for weeks though. In the meantime I am using BSS1 and loving it! It is hard and I cannot do every exercise correctly, but I get a little better everyday. And just so you know, when this girl hits menopause when there is no chance for babies, I am SO getting a boob job! The whole kit-n-kaboodle. Instead of a 38 LONG I want to be a 38D! However, breastfeeding my babies are more important to me so I will wait and endure these not-so-perky girls for another 10 years.

With that piece of information, I am signing off! And really hoping that my daughter and her friend don't read this entry! ::blushing::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Misty, stopping by for a visit. Have a good day!