Friday, April 22, 2005

Josiah has a fever. No other sypmtoms. Just a fever. I feel sorry children when they have fevers. He is acting perfectly normal when he is on this, but when it wears off you can tell he doesn't feel well. Maybe it will be roseola or chicken pox. Only time will tell. If you will pray for him, I'd appreciate it.

The weekend is here. Caleb has a baseball game tomorrow morning. I met with his teacher today for our IEP meeting. He will be switching teachers next year. I LOVE his current teacher. She is awesome. But she is going back to school to get her Masters Degree. I really like his teacher that he will have next year too, so I'm happy.

Remember I had to go to the dentist yesterday? Well, I ended up needing a root canal. He got most of it complete but I need to go back to have him finish it up. Then May 26th I go in again for the crown appointment. Fun, fun, fun. Not to mention that I am paying over $700 OUT OF POCKET! I cried when I had to tell Olaf that I needed a root canal on top of the crown. I feel so horrible for having to spend that kind of money on a tooth. After this crown is done I won't go back to this dentist. I don't like his bedside manner at all.

Oh girlfriends! My metabolism is on the upswing. I think I lost another 2 pounds this week. I think the FIRM is finally starting to "kick in" and those muscles are revving my metabolism. WooHoo!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

4 comments:

blessedmama said...

praying for your lil josiah! i hate it when our kids are sick. :(
give him a huggy from me!!!!

Charity said...

Sorry Josiah is sick, we will pray for him. Don't worry about the teeth money, I'm sure Olaf understands. I think it's so awesome you are so gung-ho on your FIRMing up, you inspire me to maybe get off my butt and do something. (maybe...)

Stacey said...

thanks...no, I think I missed this one somehow...

Donna said...

Hey Misty! I know what you mean about having to pay for things like that. I went through the same thing recently with paying for our dog to get an ultrasound.
Hope your little one is doing okay! Good going on your workouts--I'm trying to keep up with ya :O)