Saturday, April 09, 2005

Did a little test to see what "denomination" I most agree with. No surprise for me! I picked it up from Donna's blog.

Rank Item Percent
1: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (100%)
2: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (93%)
3: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (79%)
4: Eastern Orthodox (70%)
5: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (66%)
6: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (55%)
7: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (53%)
8: Congregational/United Church of Christ (53%)
9: Lutheran (53%)
10: Presbyterian/Reformed (52%)
11: Church of Christ/Campbellite (51%)
12: Seventh-Day Adventist (51%)
13: Roman Catholic (47%)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Kind of an interesting test. I've never taken anything like that before.
I LOVE your header! Did you make it?
Have a great weekend!

Rebekah Castleberry said...

How funny! I scored almost exactly the same as you! Almost down to the percent! That was a very interesting test. I hope you have a blessed weekend, Misty!