Thursday, April 14, 2005

Another medical post

My husband went to the doctor today for his chest pain. They are making an appointment for him to go see a cardiologist. They did an EKG in the office and there was a whole host of things "wrong" with it. On the print out it even says it looks like he could have had a heart attack already. Of course, I'm just jello inside. I can't even express how I'm feeling except to say all I want to do is cry. I know that I shouldn't cross those bridges before I get to them, but that is just my flesh taking over. Just pray for Olaf and for me. I need peace, he needs healing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and for Olaf!

Anonymous said...

Call on me in your time of trouble and I will rescue you. (Psalm 50:15). Rest with the peace of Jesus.


YOU VOTED FOR SCOTT?????

Have a GREAT evening! Love, Suzanne :-)

Charity said...

Misty, I'm praying for you and Olaf today. Is he going to see the cardiologist soon? It's so hard to wait for answers. I pray that he would be healed, and the Lord would give you His peace that passes understanding.

P.S. Who's Scott?

Donna said...

Will definitely pray for your beloved, Misty. And you too!

queenmari said...

I am praying for Olaf, you and your family. I will add you to our prayer chain at work tomorrow morning, as well as add you all to the prayer chain at my church. Please let me know if I can do anything at all. I am here for you Misty.

I posted my comment on the wrong place, so here I go again.