Friday, April 29, 2005

Finally Friday

Olaf won tickets last night from a local Christian radio station to go see Steven Curtis Chapman, TobyMac, Tree 63, and Chris Tomlin. I have no idea who TobyMac or Chris Tomlin are though. It is this Sunday and I'm not sure if we will go or give the tickets away. We don't "do" babysitters (especially at night) but we need to make a decision soon. Olaf would be more than happy to stay home and let me go with three friends, but I'm not sure if I even want to do that.

Josiah is feeling better. Thank you for praying for him. I have another prayer request. My friend, Karen, is 32 or 33 years old and has five young children. Her liver and spleen are very enlarged and she is in a lot of pain. She is waiting to get in for a liver biopsy next week. Please pray the the Lord will heal her and give her peace in all of this. The gastro doctor seemed very concerned. She is vomiting a lot and has swelling in her legs as well. It just doesn't look good, but we KNOW that God is who He says He is and He can DO what He says He can do! Praise God.

I go back Monday for the rest of my root canal. Oh joy. I am on antibiotics right now because of the pain. The dentist thought it may be infected.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toby Mac was with DC Talk (or Jars maybe????). He has out an awesome song called Irene. He is sort of white boy rappish.

Joyful Mother said...

Yep, DC Talk.

I luuurrve Tree63! Can I go? Sorry about your tooth!

Stephanie said...

Chris Tomlin is a pretty big name is worship music right now. I would go to hear Steven Curtis Chapman, but I think I could pass on the other three. :) Hope the dentist goes okay...ugh, not fun.

Molly said...

Mrs. MIsty go to my blog ASAP.

Anonymous said...

You seriously need to go! Chris Tomlin is awesome. I could pass on SCC and Toby, but I would love to see Chris.

Where is the concert? I kept hearing who was going to be in concert, but never where it was!