Monday, April 25, 2005

Josiah has

strep throat. I took him to Urgent Care on Saturday and his throat looked horrible. The doctor put him on Zithromax. He still has a fever and isn't acting 100%, but he is better than he was. He still wants me to hold him ALL THE TIME. He wants to sleep with me as well. He wakes up in his crib and calls for his Mama. His fever is the worst at night, so of course I bring him to bed with us:) I am praying the rest of the crew doesn't get it. My entire family has a propensity for strep throat.

I weighed in and am down 1.6 pounds. I updated my weight loss blog. Can't say enough about how much I love the FIRM. I know, I know...I sound like a broken record.

I had an incident today where I really blew it. I mean, I totally sinned. I chose it, reveled in it (for the moment) and feel like crap now. It was against my children too which makes it even worse. I absolutely hate it when I discipline the children when I am angry. That is just sinful on my part. Disipline should never be done in anger. I said awful things and spanked them in anger, not because I was trying to train them in righteousness. Boy I hate it when I blow it like that.

I need to go. Josiah is on my lap. He will not leave me a lone for a flippin' minute! Trying to type this around him is driving me insane. Hopefully I can post tomorrow while he is in bed.

Good night, Good night,
until we meet again,
Adios, Au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen 'til then.
And though it's always sweet sorrow to part
You'll know you'll always remain in my heart.
Good night, sleep tight
and pleasant dreams to you.
Here's a wish and a prayer
That every dream comes true.
And now 'til we, meet again,
Adios, Dobranoc, Auf Wiedersehen.
Goodnight!!!

That song is from my favorite TV Show of all time. Do you know what it is?

EDIT: Jenn guessed correctly in the comment section! It's Lawrence Welk! I honestly love that show and want to go to Branson just to go to the Lawrence Welk theater there. I am a complete dork.

2 comments:

blessedmama said...

hey hon!
i am so sorry to hear about poor josiah. i remember having strep a lot and it is soooo miserable!!
i ditto what dana said. all of it. i think satan was really doing his job today.
love you!
oh was that from the laurence welk show?
jenn

Stephanie said...

So I understand from Cheri's latest post that you have all these cool purses - pictures are needed! :)

Hope Josiah continues improving...pryaing!