Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I got my bleaching trays for my teeth yesterday. They gave me expired bleach! I used it last night anyway. I think I can tell a difference in one application. I am calling them this morning to see if I can get some bleach that isn't expired. I think they gave me expired bleach on purpose. If you remember, they said they would match the offer I received from another dentist. At first they said they were going to charge me for the bleach and I told them no way. The other dentist was going to give me 4 tubes of bleach for free. When I picked up the trays yesterday, they gave me 2 tubes of bleach that expired 2-2005. I have a crown appointment scheduled with them that I think I am going to cancel anyway. They are not a preferred provider on our insurance and I can save $150 if I go elsewhere. Did anyone even understand all that rambling?

Today is homeschool choir. I'm not sure how Caleb will do being bored for an hour. He hates not "doing" something. That is why he doesn't like being home. At school he "does" things all day. He has already asked several times this morning to ride the bus and when I answer that he is on Spring Break, he replies with "Papa home." Which means, I really don't want you Mom. I want my Dad. My children call Olaf "Papa." That was his choice when we had children. He always wanted to be called Papa, so he is. It's cute to hear the children say Papa when they are little. Like just learning how to talk. It's a soft whisper as they learn to say that "p" sound. Precious.

I'm getting hungry. I need to eat before I feel ravenous! I think I'll have an english muffin with laughing cow cheese. 4 points I think. Today is my rest day with the FIRM. I may take a walk or do some cardio, but no weights today. I just bought the FIRM System 3 off Ebay. She has never sold anything before, so I'm hoping I don't get rooked. I had to send a cashiers check. The new Firm System is out. I found out yesterday, one day after I bought the old system on Ebay! I guess I wasn't supposed to get the new one yet:)

Need to run...

No comments: