Saturday, April 16, 2005

I got it!

I got my FIRM Body Sculpting System 3 today. The one I bought off eBay. I also ordered BSS4 a few days ago, so I am going FIRM crazy! I really want to see the new infomercial. It aired for the first time this morning on Lifetime, but I missed it. Carla is in it and she is the reason I started doing the FIRM in the first place! She lost 114 pounds doing the FIRM and Weight Watchers. You must take a look at her site. Scroll down for before and after pictures! She was chosen to be one of the testimonials in the new infomercial. She is a Christian and homeschools to boot! I can't wait to use my new FIRM Box tomorrow. I already did my workout today before the mail arrived or I'd do it tonight! I also mowed our lawn today, so I had my exercise for the day. OK, are you completely bored stiff now or what? Isn't is silly how I can get so excited about exercising?

Tonight we are having Smokey Bones for supper. Olaf was craving it, so he will be picking it up for supper after Caleb's baseball pictures tonight. He needs to go to WalMart to pick up a few things as well so we will be eating late for us. Our dinner time is usually between 4:30-5:00 pm, but I doubt he'll be home before 7 pm this evening. I guess the children will go to bed late this evening. Oh yeah, they will because the Little House series is on this evening.

Bloglines is not working for me. It won't let me log in so I 'm not sure what is going on. I have to figure that out. And Penny's blog is completely missing and I've lost the link to Rebekah's blog. So Penny and Rebekah, please leave me links to your blogs!

Off to do...something...maybe nothing at all! Maybe read my "An Encouraging Word" which I need to renew!

3 comments:

blessedmama said...

is smokeybones good? i have been wanting to try it, but i'm not overly adventurous...especially when preggo!!! what do you eat there?
hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the love over on my baptism post. And I'm so excited about this firm business you've got going (I will check out your friends blog as well). How long did it take her to loose all that weight? I'm sadly gaining back all that I lost over the last year.

Rebekah Castleberry said...

You're so silly! Hope this helps. Just follow the link from the main page. If you need the un/pw again just let me know. :)