Thursday, March 31, 2005

Update on the crip

He is still in a lot of pain. The doctor called in a prescription muscle relaxer for him and it has done nothing to alleviate the pain. I, on the other hand, realize just how much my husband does around this house. I shall never complain again. I cannot imagine having a husband that does nothing around the home or help with the children. I really have it good.

I took Caleb to the neurologist. She said everything looked fine and handed me a prescription for his seizure meds. See ya in six months! We hit some traffic coming home. It took us about an hour...maybe a little over. We hit stop and go on I-285, but overall it was a good drive. I didnt get lost and that is always a plus. I really hate driving in the city. I am getting so old. I never could understand why old people didn't like to drive in the city when I was younger. Now I know. Here in GA, the median speed is 80 mph. I was following a sheriff today on the interstate and he was going 85! No joke. If you drive 60 you are really a hazard for going too slow. Here I was in this little Toyota Echo (5 speed) revving out the engine at 80 mph. I could fit under a 18 wheeler in that car. I mean, slide right under it with no problem! However, I get 40 mpg. Ha ha ha!

Tomorrow is National Atheist Day. "The fool says in his heart there is no God." I'm sure there will be much "fooling" on blogs and such. I'm not witty enough for that. I am a horrible liar and have never been able to convince anyone of anything for April Fool's Day! I can't write well enough to pull anything off either. So, I'll just rat out all the other guys!

OK, off to finish my husband's chores.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hope your husband starts to get some relief!!!