Monday, March 07, 2005

Yay!

The weather is holding out so I think we'll be able to go to riding lessons this morning. I am sure Cami will be excited about that. She is just giddy about her birthday this Friday. Did I already post that we are taking her and her best friend to the mall on Friday to do the Build A Bear thing? We have never even ventured in that store before. Who am I fooling? We NEVER go to the mall. It is not a good place to take children in my opinion. The advertising is horrible and in your face.

Yesterday we went to the airport to see our friend from the military. I will post his picture when we get back from riding. It's funny how you can just pick up after 11 years of not seeing someone. It wasn't awkward or anything. I have to admit that I felt a bit awkward because I am so fat now, but that is just my vanity speaking.

And speaking of fat, I am NOT going to Weight Watchers this evening. I do not want to see that gain. I will stick with working out and go next week. Even though I know that gain is from working out, I don't want it in my permanent record! No one is going to write in my official weight watcher book +3 pounds! Nope! Not gonna have it.

I went grocery shopping yesterday per usual. Brought home a lot of frozen food because it was on sale and I had the good ole coupon. As I was unloading my cart of Lean Cuisine and frozen pizzas, the lady behind me said "you cook like I do!" Hey, Lean Cuisine was 40% off then I had coupons...what a great lunch!

Cheri explained bloglines to me and I love it. If you are a hip blogger, you'll know all about it. If not, check it out. It really is a time saver. Now I am notified if someone updates their blog. I don't have to visit each site to see. Way. too. cool.

To my dear husband...I love you! I know what you're thinking!

Girls are up and I need to start the day!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comMisty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to love horse riding when I was a kid, went every week, even hollidayed (vacationed) at the stables where there was only running cold water, all hot had to be boiled up.
Zoe