Monday, March 21, 2005

Whatsoever things are lovely...

I am so glad that scripture is on my header for all the world to see. Yesterday I posted a huge rant about my husband and was so convicted, I deleted it just seconds of it being posted. Hopefully no one got to read it.

Camille had riding lessons this morning. I just finished the FIRM CardioSculpt. 55 minutes of pure hades, but so lovely (sigh) when I actually AM firm. I bought three new Firm videos on eBay for $6.00 and can't wait for them to arrive. I am getting bored with the three that I do have. Not because I can do them efficiently, I cannot. And not because they are so easy to do, they are not. It's just that rotating three videos gets a little boring. Even if you are fat and huffing through it to the best of your current ability. My face is red as a tomato. That is what happens to me when I get hot. I don't sweat like normal people (see the 100 things about me) I just turn beet red and look like a fool for the next two hours. Praise God I don't stink though:)

Josiah is napping and the girls are playing outside. It's a nice day. Cloudy and not too warm. I have no idea what to make for supper this evening. It is weigh in night for weight watchers, so I won't be eating before I go. Silly eh? I won't eat supper before I go. I'll probably do something easy like LEFTOVERS! LOL! Or cold cereal. Or hot dogs. Something real healthy!

Becky and Dana, my husband sent your packages today via DHL. You'll have them tomorrow. I mailed out cards to the wah gals today as well. The four that are directly under me. I think it was Mari, Amy, Becky A, and Cheri. Handstamped with lurve....

I need to register for our state homeschool convention. Doug Phillips from Vision Forum is speaking and I can't wait to hear him. It is in the beginning of May. I will buy the girls curriculum there as well. Yes, I use ABeka. It's the easiest for me and I don't want to hear any crap:)

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Losin' said...

I love your new header! Thinking on those lovely things is a blessing. Good luck at weigh in tonight! And way to go on your exercise routine. You are so dedicated. :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what that is, so no crap from me. :)

I will be in Atl again, around noon, Sat.