Saturday, March 05, 2005

CORRAL

CORRAL starts today for Caleb. He is terribly excited about it. It runs for 6 months I think. The bad thing is some of his baseball games are on Saturday this year. He will have to miss those games in order to ride. Baseball starts at the end of this month and then we will be busy, busy, busy.

I am bummed right now about my weight loss. I have done The Firm for four days in a row and have GAINED three pounds. Now, I know that muscle weighs more than fat, but I still hate seeing the scale go up. I have taken my measurements and plan on doing The Firm for another two weeks. If my measurements are going down, but the scale is not...then I will stick with it. If not, then honey...The Firm is going in the garbage! Allie and all her perfect body friends will be on Ebay as fast as you can say Fanny Lifter! If Olaf takes all the children to CORRAL, I will be able to do the abs workout today. It's only 25 minutes.

The weather is gorgeous today. I don't know the forecast, but right now it is sunny and about 60 degrees. Too nice to be inside. I haven't jogged in forever, so perhaps I'll get out and do that today.

Camille's birthday is next Friday. She is excited as can be. I would write what I bought her, but she reads my blog!

Have a great weekend everyone...
Misty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend Misty!