Tuesday, March 08, 2005

New Header

Do you see that lovely new header? Well, I DON'T! Really. You can see it, I cannot. The only reason I know it's there is because Becky told me. Olaf can see it from work, my friend can see it from her computer, but I can't. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Would anyone know why that may be? Remember awhile back when I was complaining that I couldn't change the background? Well, I think I was changing the background but couldn't see it. Whenever I change the template I can't see it. When I just add graphics to the regular template, I see it fine. I just cannot figure it out. And Becky is the one that made my header. She does graphics for a very reasonable price, so if you need anything fun for your blog check her out!

I already lost one huge post, so I am going to stop here. I typed for about half an hour, hit publish and the page timed out on me. FUN! Next time I am going to post a funny story about Josiah...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Like the header - wooooooo Becky!