Saturday, March 19, 2005

Quick post

Olaf took all of the children to Caleb's riding lesson today so I could do my exercise video. I just wanted to say hello and have a great weekend. Our's looks like it will be fairly cold and cloudy.

Yesterday was a marvelous day. Olaf took the day off and we ate breakfast at Cracker barrel. Then we did some fun stores, like TJ Maxx and Michaels. Oh, and the Dollar Tree! (No stickers there Cheri.) It was just a nice day of being together. I will try to post later on today, but for now...it's the FIRM!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day to me! Have a good weekend! Sylvia

Maria said...

misty,
did you go to the main page of my xanga and are you signed into xanga. if so you should see the protected post just below the one that you commented on.

I am also going to post it to prayer section of the boards in a little while because that is what it is mainly prayer requests. ;-)

maria