Thursday, March 10, 2005

Hair cut

Tonight I am actually going to a salon to get a hair cut. I haven't been in two years and I still feel guilty for going. I like this one particular lady to cut it and she charges $42. I am going to leave the length long but get a few long layers in it. Just in case I ever wear it down. My hair is in a ponytail 99% of the time because I just don't like to deal with it. I don't like it in my face at all. Maybe I'll post a picture tomorrow.

After the hair cut I will go to Bible Study. I don't even know what chapter we are on. I have finished the book but didn't do the questions. I am not sure what we will do next or even IF we will continue. Tammy said that she wants to stop coming, so I'm not sure what is going to happen.

I walked on the treadmill last night instead of doing the FIRM. I will do the abs video today at naptime.

Tomorrow is Camille's birthday. If you can pop over there and leave a little Happy Birthday comment she would love it! She will be nine years old tomorrow. They grow up so incredibly fast. I need to stamp her a card sometime today. We wrapped her presents last night.

Still lurve my header! Thank you so much Becky.

Oh, I'm hungry already. Not good when it isn't even 8 am and I'm hungry. Laughing Cow cheese, here I come! I can have 2 pieces of wasa bread with light laughing cow cheese for 1.5 points. WooHoo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMisty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, do we get to see a picture?? Hope you have a good time!!

Anonymous said...

Post pictures soon! Have a good rest of the day!