Saturday, March 12, 2005

Off to Callaway

I am off to Callaway Gardens today to go bike riding with Camille and Molly. Another part of her birthday present. The weather is lovely today but windy. It's sunny with a high of 65 degrees or so. We will probably ride for a couple of hours and then go eat dinner at Goldens. Golden's fried chicken is Camille's favorite. I have eaten SO much this week. I have been absolutely horrible! Bike riding will be good exercise for me. The birthday cake was SO good and I have eaten more than my fair share! The frosting is made with shortening and it is so yummy. I ate a homemade sausage biscuit this morning as well. Goodness gracious.

Yesterday was really fun. We went to Build A Bear and the girls had a great time stuffing their animals. (pics below) Grace stuffed a bear and it's my favorite. It was also the cheapest!:) She named it Marshmellow. Very cute name for a very cute bear. Camille stuffed a horse and Molly stuffed a cat. I think we will go back in May and let Grace stuff another for her birthday. We ate at Longhorn yesterday and I had the best Black & Bleu burger ever! See, I really have been BAD! It is a grilled half-pound burger dusted with 7 pepper seasoning, then topped with melted bleu cheese.

Alrighty...off to pick up Molly. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

blessedmama said...

thanks a lot now i'm STARVING! lol. you have been eating really well. all i get is water and bread. j/j but it feels like it when i am craving something but can't get it! lol.
hugs!

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned I am loving your blog banner?

Wouldn't it be neat if we lived near one another and could craft together? I was looking for some of the simpler shape stamps, like hearts and flowers. I like to use them on envelopes. I was drooling over the scripture stamps and the quotes and the Beyond Basics set. I like stamping backgrounds, but have only a couple of stamps That work for that. Honestly, the whole catalogue is drool-worthy. I use them for making birthday cards for each of the youth in our church and I try to send cards to church members on a regular basis. It's sort of my ministry. I sell very simple greeting cards, but I play with some more elaborate styles when I am making them to send myself. It's all Janet's fault I started with stamps to begin with.

Ok, I am blogging your comments. LOL! *muah*