Monday, March 28, 2005

Cleaning, cleaning

I absolutely hate it when blogger does that. I hit publish and the screen times out or I get some funky message. When I hit the back arrow my entire post has disappeared. Oh it sucks so bad.

I cleaned today. I did my bathrooms, cleared clutter on the kitchen counter, ironed Olaf's shirt, and washed sheets. My quota is filled for the week. When Olaf got home he said with a sly grin that he was going to "reward" me for all my hard work. I just played his game and told him that is exactly why I worked so hard today;)

Camille learned how to cross multipy fractions to see if they are equal today. She did math, language arts, spelling, history and JMG and still had it all done by 9:00 am. She never complains about school and accomplishes everything I give her rather quickly. Grace worked on her letters and numbers. She writes her name quite well. She can draw a circle, triangle and square.

OK, I am going to copy this before I hit publish. You never know.

2 comments:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Love the new banner!

Donna said...

Hi Misty!

Losing posts was one of the reasons why I left Blogger - it was so frustrating! I tried to make it a habit to copy my post like you did before I hit publish, but sometimes I would forget, and of course that would be the time Blogger would wig out on me. LOL. Sounds like you have some wonderful studious girls :O)