Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I have to post

just so Constatine smelling his hairy pitts will go down a little. I don't like that to be the first thing you see when you come to my blog. Gross. Ok, why do I even have it posted on my blog? Because it's funny to me!:)

I went to the dentist today. I haven't been in a year and a half. My teeth needed some scraping and then the big news. I need another crown. Half my teeth have crowns, so it really wasn't a big surprise. I didn't want to tell Olaf though because it is going to cost $440 out of pocket. That is one ting about my husband that I really don't like. Telling him that I spent money. He never gets angry on the outside, but he is SO totally angry on the inside. He absolutely hates it that I need a $440 crown, but he'll spend $80 on Ebay for a toy train. I don't get it. Anyway... I also had impressions made of my teeth today because I am getting FREE (yes totally FREE) bleaching done. Another dentist sent me an introductory offer and said if I went to her for my yearly exam, she would give me FREE whitening. So, I called the office and got all the details. I even made an appointment there. Then my ever so clever husband says he will call our current dentist (whom we have seen for 11 years) and ask if they will match it. They did! So, I got to stay at my current office and get free whitening (A $300 value) to boot. I go in for my first appointment for my crown in April sometime.

Josiah is still awake and it's nearing 10:00 pm. This child has got to learn to go to bed earlier. This is killing me!:)

Caleb's first baseball game is this Saturday. The rules have changed though and I am not sure if Caleb is going to enjoy it as much as previous years. You see, whenever Caleb hits the ball it is always a homerun. Even if it just piddles two feet in front of him, he runs ALL the bases and slides into home. Well this year they have decided that these Challenger League kids should "play by the rules." If you are tagged out then you need to immediately leave the field. Three strikes and you're out...along with other "real" rules that mentally challenged children are not going to understand. At least not my mentally challenged child. It really ticks me off that they are implementing these rules to children who just want to hit the ball and run the bases. Most of these children do not have the mental capacity to play real Little League. That is why they are on Challenger Little League. Ay Cavelt. I need to stop here or I'll really start ranting.

Hopefully Constatine is down far enough now that you won't see him first thing!:) Have a great night everyone.

6 comments:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

LOL he's safely far enough down!

I hate going to the dentist. You were brave to go!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Misty!

Well, it took me all day, but I finally got here! I am going to the dentist on Friday so I feel your pain (literally!).

You had asked me about music. I really don't know anything about blogger. On Xanga, there is a box for music. Use this link:
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=xanga_music

Then find a song you like. Right click on the song and then click on "properties." Then highlight the URL. You probably have a space here to put the url. This is how it works for Xanga. I'm sure it's similar here.

I hope you have a wonderful evening! Love, Suzanne :-)

Anonymous said...

Constantine is gross! Glad you moved him on down the page :-)

I agree on the baseball. That's the whole purpose of the Challenger League! The season started last weekend in LaGrange, so we were down there for the nephew's game. It's a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG! OMG! I have been following your blog for quite some time. I feel so sorry for you Misty! What a cheap and selfish husband you are stuck with. Sounds to me like you need to look into your states lemon laws.

Losin' said...

I have to admit that I didn't (and still don't really) know who Constantine is. LOL But I'm glad he's moved down. ;-)

Sorry to hear about those rules. (I think they stink (not unlike Constantine's armpit....sorry! I need sleep!! LOL)!) Serioulsy.... I hope that Caleb is still able to enjoy the game. Maybe whoever is making these changes will reconsider....maybe their eyes will be opened when they see a game in action. The fun should be the focus!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Misty!

I have a question for you. Did you make your banner? If so, do you know of any good tutorials for such an item??? Thanks!!!! :-) ~~Suzanne