Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The busy running around day

Today is choir and JMG with Camille, so it's one of those busy days. I updated my weight loss blog. I am really excited about losing weight again. That is always a good thing.

Yesterday Camille kept complaining that her back was itchy, so I kept scratching it on top of her shirt. Well Olaf gets home from work and gives Cami a kiss and feels something on her back. He lifted up her shirt and right there, in the middle of her back, was a blood sucking tick! Yuck! I am quite certain the cats brought them in. They are always laying on the girls' bed. It wasn't a deer tick, the one that carries lymes disease. It was the regular dog tick. The nasty big ones that take a chunk of skin with them when you pull them out.

If you read my blog and take my prayer requests seriously, can you pray for my friend Cheryl today? She has had some serious sicknesses hit her and her family and she is quite certain it is a spiritual attack.

Off to start my very busy day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Misty, as moms we have to do some awful things - i'd rank pulling a tick off right up there with that! I hope everything is okay in your world this morning. Let's talk about a banner for you soon - I've got a few now I'm working on but you're next!

Molly said...

Mrs.Misty you have a awsome blog and i thankyou for setting mine up just want to say hi.BYE.

Molly said...

Mrs.Misty you have a awsome blog and i thankyou for setting mine up just want to say hi.BYE.

Molly said...

just wanted to say hi.BYE.