Thursday, March 03, 2005

Goldens for supper

The Bible Study ladies are meeting at Goldens for supper tonight. I ate there last night, but that's OK with me. I love it. It's southern food at it's best. I will get the vegetable plate. Turnip greens (which I smother in tabasco sauce), fried squash, and sweet potato casserole. I also have two tiny muffin size corn breads to slurp up the juice of my greens. Wash it down with a Diet Coke and I'm a happy girl!:)

I did my third Firm workout today. I really hope I do see those "visible results in 10 workouts." I have the series with the fanny lifter (which they only sell at stores like Target now). I can't get through any of the tapes without stopping or modifying the exercises somehow. My abs are in terrible shape. Oh my!

Olaf has lost 16 pounds now. I actually bought him some smaller jeans today at Kohls. I am so proud of him. He wants to lose 20 more pounds and get down to 180. I think that is a good weight for 6 feet tall. Speaking of Kohls, I bought a comforter set at Kohls for $4 today. I couldn't believe it. It is so awesome to find deals like that.

Josiah has stopped pooping on the potty. I'm bummed. He has pooped in his diaper the past three times. He is talking so well for just turning two. It's amazing to hear him. He likes to sing the songs from "Barbie, Princess and the Pauper." Too cute!

I need to go iron my husband a shirt before I leave to eat. Leave a comment so I know you've been here. C'mon...I'm begging here!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

I suppose saying I hate you because you are eating at Goldens isn't the kind of comment you were wanting, huh? =)

Enjoy my friend.

Anonymous said...

Misty, I'm always here.....at least once a day to catch up with the Jorek family. I always look forward to hearing what everyone is up to. I haven't seen you in forever...but it seems like yesterday. (especially now that I'm reading your Blog daily!!) I must say you are the same Misty that you were at 13!!haha Well, almost the same!
Take Care and enjoy dinner at Goldens! Tammy

Charity said...

Hey girlfriend, hope you all had fun last night. I actually got to feeling better in the late afternoon, but had already told Nate he didn't have to be home early. I miss you all. I went to Kohl's today and got my husband some pants, too! ***I want to be just like Misty*** ;P Anyway, hope you are well, see you next Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I have been guilty of reading your posts in bloglines and not commenting - sorry! Hope you had a great Friday

Stephanie said...

I'm here! Catching up on all I missed over the week! :-)