Tuesday, March 29, 2005

You're not so safe afterall

Angela is kind of snarky. She helped me figure out how to track the IP's that visit my blog. You aren't as invisible as you think you are. And I am not sure what snarky means. I just know the gals at women at home use it a lot.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I went grocery shopping this evening. We were out of all paper products. I mean, down to the last roll or two of toilet paper. Now that is cutting it close. I did well. I spent about $140 for the week and had to buy everything imaginable. I got home in time for The Amazing Race, so that is good. It starts in 20 minutes.

My friend (and graphics queen) Becky has a prayer requst. Her sister, Jennifer, was diagnosed with breast cancer today. Can you please pray for her? She is only 36 years old...younger than me. She sees an oncologist next week. The good news it is a slow growing cancer AND she is a Christian and puts her faith in the One who is able.

Also my dear friend, Charity, is having some crazy ovarian pain. She thinks it may be endometriosis but she isn't sure. Pray for her too. I know they will appreciate the prayers on their behalf to our Father who hears and is merciful to His children.

Blessings to you this evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snarky pretty much means teasingly sarcastic. :)

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Snarky is just fun to say, too! :) Glad they could help you out with the IP thing. I use x-tracker but it only works on Xanga. It's cool though because it tells me exactly who is visiting (rather than just IP numbers) because I have it set so only people with a Xanga account can visit it (also a few sneak by).

Charity said...

Hey, Misty, thankyou so much for asking prayer for me. I'm going to the Dr. this afternoon to at least rule out another kidney infection or pregnancy. If it's neither of those, I will start my endo diet today and hope I get feeling better soon. Thanks again for praying, the Lord knows, and I'm glad He's in control. I'll be praying for Becky's sister. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I have missed reading your blog. You can track me now, reading it everyday :) mari