Sunday, January 08, 2006

Perfect Day


We went to Callaway Gardens today and it couldn't have been more perfect. Honestly. The weather was beyond beautiful. Callaway is so peaceful as it is then to top it off with beautiful weather was a little taste of heaven. Callaway is about 45 minutes south of us and everytime we drive down there we always comment on how we wish we could live down there. Of course that is not feasible with Olaf working in Atlanta. His commute would be about 80 minutes each way. Maybe more depending on where we lived. So, today I bought a newspaper for Columbus, GA. It is about 40 miles south of Callaway. Olaf loves Columbus and we could live somewhere near Callaway and he could commute to Columbus if he could find a job there. I know it will never happen, but hey, this is my blog and if I want to dream I will!:)

No comments: