Saturday, January 14, 2006

Four Things

I've been tagged. I have NEVER been tagged before. I am SO excited. Thank you Dawn.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life

Produce Clerk at a grocery store
Avionics Technician on F4-G aircraft
Receptionist for a magazine publishing firm
Secretary for a medical supply company

Four movies you would watch over and over

Napoleon Dynamite
The Princess Bride
The Sound of Music
Life is Beautiful

Four places you have lived

Victorville, CA
Long Island, NY
Springfield, OR
Rantoul, IL

Four TV shows you love to watch

Survivor
The Amazing Race
American Idol
The Biggest Loser

Four places you have been on vacation:

Orlando, FL
Pigeon Forge, TN
The Oregon Coast
We don't do vacations, because that is all.

Four websites you visit daily

W@h
My blog
Bloglines
Google

Four of your favorite foods

Bagels from New York
Pizza from New York
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Fried Vegtables

Four places you would rather be right now

There is no place I'd rather be than home.
Honestly.
But I do like Target and the Dollar Tree.

Four bloggers you are tagging

Rebekah
Penny
Amie
Charity

No comments: