Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to school

We started school today after two or three weeks off. Camille did fine. We even learned a new math concept today. Grace reviewed her phonics readers and is just thrilled to be doing "school" again. Gotta love that. She was playing with Josiah in the bedroom and I overheard her tell him "when the little hand is on the clock, I need to go do my school." Obviously she doesn't know how to tell time yet. Nor does she know the little hand never leaves the clock:0)

Jeannie came over with her newborn today. My children were in heaven. All three of them wanted to hold him. Josiah asked if he could have a real baby for Christmas. Isn't that precious? Here is a picture of Mickey. He is 11 days old today.

Camille said if I had another baby she would be holding it all the time. I told them all to PRAY!

Need to run. The dryer is beeping and my husband is coming home! Woo Hoo!

No comments: