Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Nothing special

Our anniversary was great. It was rainy and yucky outside, but we had a good time anyway. We went out to lunch and did some shopping. We went to Best Buy to buy our tax software and stuff like that. I didn't make him go to the Dollar Store though. He hates the Dollar Store.

Delta announced it is going to reduce its fleet by 100 aircraft and lay off about 1,000 maintenance people. Thankfully Olaf still has a job. At this point he still has his foreman position in Avionics. The Lord is gracious and we are thankful for His ultimate provision.

I tried to make supper in the crockpot tonight and I burned it. The chicken I put in was too thinly sliced I think. It was way overcooked and tasted horrible. Needless to say Olaf brought home pizza. It was a new recipe and I was looking forward to trying it. Bummer.

We are on our last chapter for Bible Study. We are starting this Bible Study next.

Nothing too exciting to blog about. Oh, Tammy Settlemier, the thank you card I sent you was returned today. I really would love to have your new address. PLEASE!

No comments: