Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Atkins Diet

I started Atkins yesterday. Mostly because I need to get off all sugar. I have only done Atkins one other time and it was only for a week or two. But, I did feel wonderful once I was off sugar and carbs. Olaf is doing it with me and, of course, he will lose a lot more weight than I will. He was on Atkins for 6 weeks and lost 30 pounds the last time. It lowered his blood pressure as well as his cholesterol. For all the bad press that Atkins gets, it sure does do a lot of good things for the body.

My house is a wreck. I really need to dust, clean the bathrooms, declutter, etc. I need the children to pitch in and help. They always clean the hall bathroom for me.

So much more to write about but I really need to make Josiah lunch. Maybe I'll get a chance later on.

No comments: