Thursday, December 01, 2005

On the mend

which is a good thing. We are all still coughing and probably will be for a few weeks. That part sucks.

Olaf gets to see The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe this Saturday. It is a sneak peek an entire week early. A local radio station is giving away tickets to the same showing, so obviously it's not just for VIP's afterall. Olaf has to distribute 29 tickets to VIP's from local ministries and businesses. Then he can go in and watch the film as well. He was going to take Camille with him, but her riding lesson got moved to Saturday and she really wants to go to that. She hasn't been riding in four weeks! He is appalled that she would choose a horse over the movie, but she says she'll just wait for the movie to open here next week. He is going to make a few calls this evening to try to find someone to go with him. He has a few people in mind.

My lips hurt bad! GOSH! (I've just broken out into Napoleon Dynamite!) They really do hurt though. Chapped. I bought some of this because Cheri told me to. Love it. They had a 2-pack at Walmart for the price of one. I think it was about $6. I also bought this because of Cheri. Love it too!

Must run. Survivor is starting...Guatamala calls!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Hee hee I'm such a good influence on you. :D GOSH
SO SO SO glad to hear your kiddos are feeling better!!! I hope you get in some extra rest too..you have to be tired after them being sick.

Anonymous said...

SO glad everyone is on the mend and I am praying for a speedier recovery than you predict ;). For lip balm I LOVE the Burt's Bees one. It's excellent too!

Misty said...

Judd is gone!! Hooray!! Yippee!! WooHoo!! His true colors sure came shining through, huh? I'm not rooting for Steph anymore; she's gotten too superior. I think I like Rafe, or maybe Cindy. :o)

Anonymous said...

We were going to wait until the tuesday after opening, because Tuesday is 1/3 off day at the local cienma, but eldest has a rehearsal aafter school for the musical they're doing next year.
So it looks like we might be paying full price and going at he weekend after all.