Thursday, December 08, 2005

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!

Just wanted to get a song stuck in your head.

Brr baby, it's cold outside. It's doing that raining/misting thing and it is about 42 degrees. Just that stinging cold I-really-don't-want-to-be-outside feeling. I take our dogs out to go potty about every three or four hours and the 5 minutes I spend out there is pure torture. Torture I tell you.

Tomorrow is the big day! The Narnia day. Wooty woot woot. Olaf and I are supposed to go out to dinner tomorrow night with all the other foreman and do whatever foreman and their wives do. I don't think we will go though. I just don't like to leave the children. Especially at bedtime. They want to meet for dinner at 7:00 pm!! My goodness! We eat supper at 4:30! Dinner at 7:00 would have to be a second dinner for me because there ain't no way this girl can wait until 7:00 to eat. They are going to Carraba's which I really don't like. I actually don't like Italian food at all.

I check the mail with expectancy everyday now hoping I'll find a Christmas card or two. I have gotten three so far. I love Christmas cards. I keep them every year. I just went through the cards I got last Christmas to make sure I didn't leave anyone out who sent me a card. It's fun to reread the Christmas letters and look at the photos that were sent. I just sent my cards out yesterday to all the out of town family. I will mail the local cards later. Olaf has to send cards out to all the guys in his shops. I think there are about 40 total. I addressed the envelopes, he just needs to sign them.

Camille is SO into Yahtzee right now. She is so competitive though. It's a good opportunity to teach her how to be a good sport and not to wish evil onto others. We let Grace play with us today and she kicked our keesters. Grace got a score of 309! A perfect score in Yahtzee is 375, so she rolled the dice like a Las Vegas pro. Humbling for Camille to say the least.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're going to see Narnia tomorrow night, too - a REAL date night. :) We'll have to compare notes later. :)

Anonymous said...

yesterday was narnia day here! But the earliest we will be able to go see it is tomorrow (Saturday) although we might be good and wait for Wednesday because we can get in on 2 for 1 on Wednesdays.

Anonymous said...

Okay, we eat dinner most nights close to 7PM. My hubby doesn't usually get home from work until at least 6:30. I grew up eating at 5:15 on the dot! I LOVE yahtzee, too! We were just playing the other night. We're going to see Narnia either Sunday afternoon or Monday in the middle of the day. I just have to find someone to watch the baby. Our whole family is going. Still working on the Christmas cards...

Pilgrim said...

We'd sing for joy at a heat wave of 42 degrees, up here. :-)