Sunday, December 04, 2005

Don't rain on my parade

It's Sunday morning and Olaf is frying bacon. We will have pancakes and bacon this morning and then go see the Christmas Parade this afternoon if it doesn't rain. The Budweiser Clydsdale Horses are supposed to be there. Camille is psyched about that. I want to go to the Dollar Tree by myself today too. Don't know if I'll get the chance, but I want to go. Tomorrow is St. Nicholas Day Eve. It's a German tradition where the children set their shoe outside their door before going to bed that night. When they wake up they have some sort of treat in it. That is why I want to go to The Dollar Tree!

Josiah didn't cough at all last night. Woo Hoo! I didn't give the children cough medicine either. I think they are on the mend. Praise the Lord!

Look at my cute new sig tag! I got it here.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: