Friday, December 16, 2005

Morning Blogging

I like blogging in the morning. Before the rest of the children get up. Well, Caleb is up and waiting for the bus right now, but once he's on the bus I have at least a half hour before another child is out of bed. A cup of coffee and the click, click, click of the keypad.

In case you haven't noticed I changed my comments to haloscan. Why? I'm not sure. I just went to the website and it looked cool. There ya go. So when you see "yada yada yada" that is where you leave your comment.

I have not wrapped a single gift, nor have I sent any out-of-towners their presents. Olaf will go to DHL on Monday and send them all second day air. He gets a discount there. We are going to be burning the midnight oil the next week trying to wrap, pack, and sort. I still haven't bought Olaf a Christmas present. How is that for last minute?

Our ladies Bible study group went out for dinner last night. I ordered prime rib. I felt SO guilty about spending that much money on food. I brought half of it home for Olaf though. It was very good. I was impressed. We exchanged gifts and Charity made the cutest wall calendars on her computer for all of us. It had photos of all of us and special dates like birthdays and anniversaries printed on there. It was very thoughtful. Suzanne gave us honey made with her own bee hive along with tea and chocolate. Krista gave us a Longaberger Christmas crock with potato soup mix inside. Mrs. Mike gave us some pretty boxes with candy inside. It was a fun night. Speaking of Longaberger, I did something really dumb. I resigned effective 11-30-05 and forgot to print off all of my order history etc for tax purposes. ARRRGGHHHH! I know if I call them they will be NO help whatsoever! That was such a dumb thing to do I could bite myself.

Today is riding lessons. And it's pretty dern cold out there too. Maybe the littles will want to stay in the van. Yeah, right. I am certainly not complaining about the cold. I like it. I like it so much better than summer in GA. If it would snow I'd be in hog heaven.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: