Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And what to my wondering eyes should appear?

But a box full of presents for my children! Tammy, my friend from high school whom I haven't seen in real life since 1985, sent Christmas presents to my children! Was that incredibly nice or what?? Thank you a thousand times Tammy. It's times like these that my flesh wants to say, "You shouldn't have done that" or "Why did you do that?" but I will not do that this time. I will receive the blessing that has been undeservedly given to us and just say Thank You! I am humbled by your generosity. Big hugs to you!

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Merry Christmas to you!

It's good to meet you, Misty. I always keep the door to homeschooling open. We kept our son home until he was six. He has gone half days the past 2.5 years. I have not personally known anyone with a child with Fragile X, but have met a number of moms of children with autism. I think some of the symptoms are similar. It's good to meet you.

Anonymous said...

I have a friend from high school that did the exact same thing for me several years ago. We live in seperate parts of the country and have only seen one another once in the last 15 years. I will never forget that 'blessing'!