Monday, February 07, 2005

Wipe Out!

I totally wiped out my old template. Forgive me if there are no linkies to my blinkies yet!:) I am slowly but surely trying to get it all together. I am SO mad that I cannot change the background on this template. Just imagine, if you will, instead of these pink sidebars you see cutest pattern of geraniums. Ah, it looks darling in the preview. Then I hit "republish" and it shows up white. No background at all. I have NO clue what I am doing wrong. Why oh why does it show up in the preview and not when I publish? Anyhoo, I am still working on it and maybe one day will have something other than pink sidebars!

I went to Ladies of Grace tonight at church. There was a man there from a Jewish Ministry who taught on the book of Esther and Purim. He is from Massapequa, Long Island. That is where I lived on Long Island. I held baby Grace and put her to sleep. That was precious. I have to say that I really love the ladies of that church.

I went to Weight Watchers and gained a pound. Not bad for two weeks worth of not counting points! I know I'll lose this week because Olaf is asking me the point value of everything he puts in his mouth! He still has points to spare this evening. I don't think I have EVER had points to spare. If I get 24 points, I'm eating 24 points!

I need to run because it's late. Olaf hates it when I'm on the computer. He gets jealous.

1 comment:

Molly said...

good going. see yah soon.