Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Quick Update

It's Wednesday night. I feel like I have been running all day and not really going anywhere. Ever feel like that?

First of all, I had major vertigo this morning. I was walking around like a drunk. I didn't think I could drive Camille to choir so I asked Olaf to come home and take us. I had to go because the fundraiser was to be turned in today. During choir I sat there and reconciled all the orders that people gave me. There are still stragglers that will be turning in orders next week even though I CALLED everyone on Tuesday and reminded them to bring their fundraisers to choir! Can you say incompetent? Anyway, the next few days will be spent entering that into a spreadsheet and reconciling money and yada yada yada. You really don't care...I'm sure.

Then I took Camille to Junior Master Gardeners tonight. Their group was chosen to be the NATIONAL JMG Group for the month of February. Check it out. She is in the back row smack dab in the middle. You know, the really cute one! She enjoys JMG and we are counting it as our science this year. As always, we go out to dinner after JMG. It's nice for just the two of us to be together.

Then we got home and Olaf was doing a disk defrag on the computer. We haven't done a defrag in FOREVER. It took three hours to defrag this baby. So here it is late, I needed to update this blog, and I have a ton of things left to do. Well, not a ton, but you know how I like to exaggerate... I hope to read all of your blogs tomorrow. I haven't had the time to do it today.

Please come out of lurkdome and leave a comment or tag. I am SO in blog envy when I visit Jenn's blog with 18 comments! What's up with that???

7 comments:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Oh, yuck. Sorry about the vertigo. I had that Monday for the first time ever. It was NOT a fun feeling. :(

Cheri said...

I will try to post tomorrow. :) Donald has been off the last two days so my puter time has been limited. And girl I'm not a big comment getter either. LOL i get a high of 9 sometimes maybe 10 but usually it's my faithful few letting me know they are out there. :) (((Hugs))) to you and AWESOME on the JMG stuff...that is just cool. :)

Charity said...

Hey Girlfriend, sorry I don't comment more. I can never think of anything witty enough to write besides "Hi, I read your blog, it was cool." :P Anyway, I hope to see you tonight, and I'm glad you didn't get the chance to see I didn't post anything on my blog yesterday, but I am going to do so post haste! Talk to you later! Love Charity

Stephanie said...

Here I am! :-) I don't get many comments it seems like either . . . but somedays I know I just feel like reading and catching up and don't have time to say something (time on the computer seems to be stolen time anyway!) :-) Have a wonderful day!

blessedmama said...

just so you know, it's very rare to get 18 comments on my blog! LOL.
i hope you're ok! vertigo is scary.
hugs!

Holly said...

I feel like I am running all day and not going anywhere :-) everyday!!

JMG - I've never heard of it until now, but it seems like something I would like :-) even though I can't keep plants alive around my house!

Molly said...

just wanted to say hi.