Saturday, February 19, 2005

Poor Josiah!

He woke up this morning with his eye caked shut with goop. I held a warm washcloth on it as best I could as he tried to wriggle away. His nose is still nasty and the poor little guy coughs all night. Grace seems to be better this morning though. I took Camille to the doctor yesterday and she has an ear infection. She started antibiotics yesterday as well. My pharmacist friend gave me a prescription for an antibiotic as well. I need it. I don't think I could get over this without one. I'm not a person that thinks antibiotics is the cure all, but in this case I really believe I needed one. Hopefully, we are on the tail end of this. Please Lord...

We have nothing planned for the weekend since we are all still so flippin' sick.

Olaf has Monday off for President's Day. Gotta love that! I guess one of us will take Cami to her riding lesson that day. Or perhaps the entire family will go and then we will head to Costco afterward. Costco has these awesome Chicken Sausages made by Amy's. They have no preservatives, no nitrates, and are only 2 points each. Let me see if I can find them online. Hang on... Here it is. Costco carries the Andouille type. They are very tasty. With a bun it's only 4 points! And they are rather large so one is enough for lunch.

Alright...off to start the day with the family. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have you had the chicken apple sausage ones yet? I think I've seen them at Costco & at Sam's . . . those are my favorite for weight watchering. Love them. :-) Feel better!

Charity said...

Misty, I'm sorry Josiah is so sick. George's tear ducts used to get clogged up like that, too. Hopefully everyone will be better tommorow. Enjoy the long weekend with your hubby! :)

Rebekah Castleberry said...

I'm sorry your little guy is sick. :( I pray he's feeling much better very soon! It's so hard on a mama's heart to see our children go through various illnesses. Hang in there. :) Have a blessed day and week!