Sunday, February 20, 2005

And the beat goes on

The beat goes on, the beat goes on
Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
La de da de dee, la de da de da

Yes, I'm still sick. Yes, everyone is still sick. And the beat goes on...la de da de dee.

It is Sunday evening. I ran out to Publix this afternoon to pick up a few things. I stopped by Blockbuster and got The Little Bear Movie for the children. They love Little Bear. I forgot to pick up cold medicine though so I guess I'll be sippin' Grace's cough medicine this evening. Nothing like a little hydrocodone to put one in a happy mood.

Our next door neighbors are moving out this weekend. I am praying for Christians to buy the house. Our driveways are really close together and we need good neighbors. The current neighbors were leasing the home and the owners, who live in DC, decided they wanted to sell it now. They were good neighbors. Pagans, but good neighbors!:)

Charity's baby shower is this Thursday and I have been working on some baby shower games today. I think I am just going to do two paper games. You know, where you have to write out the answers to questions. The church showers usually have quite a few people, and I don't want the games to take too long. Two hours for a baby shower is more than a plenty if you ask me. Can you tell I'm not a party person? Unless of course, the party is for MOI! LOL! Just joking...Maybe I'll take a few digital pics at the shower and post them here. One of Charity and one of baby Grace.

Olaf told me again today that he wants another baby. Like I can just snap my fingers and conceive! Maybe the Lord will bless us this year with another baby. If not I hope Olaf can be content with the four we do have. I would love another baby as well, but I have learned not to get my hopes up. I can't do that emotional roller coaster. It kills me every month if I get my hopes up. There is no chance that we conceived this month. We were sick during ovulation!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Losin' said...

I'm trying to learn to not get on that rollercoaster, myself! I hope that you all get to feeling better sooooooon! :-)

Rebekah Castleberry said...

Oh dear, may God touch each of you and completely heal you all soon! Enjoy your evening cuddling with hubby and the blessings anyway! I look forward to the baby shower pics too! :)