Saturday, February 05, 2005

We went to Callaway today. We loaded up the children's bikes and were on our merry way. We got to the bike rental place so Olaf and I could get our bikes, and it was closed. There was a sign that said they were clearing the bike trails due to the ice storm last weekend. Caleb was so mad he started crying. We were all looking forward to riding and everyone was disappointed. So, we walked the trail instead. And you know what? Not one tree limb was on the bike trail that we walked on! We took a picnic lunch and had a decent time anyway. After Caleb stopped crying that is...

Olaf and I tried to cut Josiah's hair this evening. Poor child. That's all I got to say about that. (in your best Forrest Gump impersonation.)

I talked with an old friend this evening. I went to high school with her and she lives out in California. She has had a rough couple of months and really needs to be lifted up in prayer. If you could please pray for Sandy, I'd appreciate it. The Lord knows what is going on more than I do, but she is having a hard time mentally and emotionally. Pray that God would be so real to her that she could KNOW He's there.

Once again I have to guide you to Molly's Blog. Let me tell you something, this woman has got a great head on her shoulders!:) She is able to convey truth in a straight forward way and not make me think she is holier than anyone else. Be sure to go to the two links in her blog as well. Maybe I should just stop writing altogether and put a link everyday to Molly.

Since I am completely boring, I'll sign off now. Have a blessed Sunday.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mama! I love you!