Thursday, February 17, 2005

Sickness Updates

Oh I am so tired of this...

Camille is getting worse. He right ear hurts and her right eye is now weeping green stuff. I'll probably take her to the doctor tomorrow.

Grace still has a fever. Her eye is swollen and weeping green goo. Took her and Josiah to the doctor yesterday and they are both on antibiotics. Her nose runs non-stop and her face is red from where it is constantly being wiped. When not on Motrin she is very whiny as you can imagine.

Josiah's lungs are wheezing. This morning his nose is running worse than it had previously. He woke up with blood and boogers caking his nose and upper lip. There was blood in his crib along with something I cannot even describe. Gross. I think he has a temp this morning as well.

When I got up this morning, Caleb was vomiting in the bathroom. He has not eaten anything this morning and is acting pretty sick. This must be something different that he brought home from school. Looks like we'll all have the stomache virus on top of this other junk.

I am feeling horrible. Still coughing like mad and always feeling a bit woozy. It's hard to take care of everyone when I feel like I want to crawl into bed myself.

Olaf is still sick but at work none-the-less. He comes home from work grumpy and tired as well. Please pray for us. It's been a very tiring week.

6 comments:

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charity said...

Misty, I'm so sorry you are all feeling so badly. You will be in my prayers today. Love you! Love, Charity

Stephanie said...

Praying for you!

Losin' said...

Wow! I hope that everyone is on the mend and doing MUCH better soon! You all will be in my prayers.

The Nurtured Empath said...

I am so sorry!! I too, am sick and tired of all the illness. You will most definitely be in my prayers, for strength and recovery.
Dear God, please cover this sister of faith in your love, give her the endurance needed to tend to all her sick ones. Give her peace and clarity. Amen.
((((Hugs)))))

Anonymous said...

I hope yall are all feeling better soon!