Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'm actually feeling better

However, Olaf is not. He is making an apoointment for the doctor after the circus tomorrow. Poor guy. He says he's cold and then sweats under all the blankets and still insists that he's cold. The children seem to be better although Josiah is still pretty inactive. He is content to watch video after video. Or should I say, the same video over and over and over. Thomas the Tank Engine....

Tonight is Charity's baby shower. I think I am well enough to go. I haven't coughed for the past two nights and am coughing much less during the day. I need to make her a card though.

I haven't had breakfast yet and it's almost lunchtime. I did eat some m&m's though. What a great food choice. I do hope I lost some weight this week. I will be going to my new WW meeting this Monday. I'll update my weight loss blog then and let you know how it was.

Tomorrow is the circus. Caleb is already saying he doesn't want to go. I have a feeling that Olaf will be sitting in the van the entire time with Caleb while the rest of us sit in the handicapped section and watch the circus. That makes me feel so awkward when our "handicapped" son isn't with us when we are in the handicapped section. I feel like I'm cheating somehow.

For supper I am making easy salsbury steak. It is SO easy to make and everyone ate it last time. I'm just hoping the ground beef thaws in time. We eat supper early. By 5:00 pm every night. I just took the ground beef out about an hour ago. I don't like to thaw things in the microwave.

I am really hungry, so I am going to go scrounge for food. Camille wants to update her blog as well. If you can leave her a comment she'd love it. Cami's blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! Maybe your hubby can get some meds to help him out.

Will you email me the recipe for the steak?

Cheri said...

So glad you are feeling better girlie! Do you do the water thaw method? If I pull it out late I'll run a sink of water to cover and then change it every probably 15 mins...usually after 3-4 changes it's thawed. :) We eat early too, 5:30 every evening. I have a friend that doesn't eat till like 8:30...shoot my kids are in bed then. LOL Hope yall have fun at the circus.