Wednesday, February 09, 2005

So tired...

We stayed up until 11:00 watching the finale of "The Amazing Race." We didn't get to bed until 11:45 and I am dragging this morning. I may have to go back to bed with Josiah once Caleb gets on the bus. I could never be on that show. I get way too nervous. It would be fun though. Last night they had to skydive and I told Olaf that we would lose right there. No way that I would jump out of a plane. Ever.

I have to keep on top of getting school done. We have done great this week, but it's only Wednesday. If we concentrate on Math, Language Arts, and Spelling, then to me...that's a full school day. We do need to work on cursive.

< 2 hours later>

I did try to go back to bed with Josiah, but he woke up 10 minutes after I fell asleep. He kept kicking me and saying "Out Mama!" I was SO pooped, I put in a Thomas video and asked Camille to watch the littles for a half an hour. I went back to bed and slept. Everyone is eating their breakfast right now and I have a cup of coffee in me. I'm feeling better. I just ate a Weetabix for breakfast. Only ONE point if you eat it alone. I like 'em.

I am thinking of trying to design a website. Becky suggested it to me but I feel so overwhelmed. When I learn FrontPage I think I'll take the plunge! April at Northwood Cabin Hosting is so nice. She has patiently answered questions in much detail. And her rates are very reasonable. $10/yr for a website. I'm impressed. If anyone knows how to use FrontPage and wants to help me, please let me know. I'd love to be able to call someone and get a live tutorial. Oh please!!!!

It's rainy here today. We have to go to choir, but that is the only place I need to run to today. I did not go grocery shopping this week and I still have enough food in the house for meals this week. Woo Hoo! I will need to go this weekend though. I also need to get the rest of this website together. Maybe I can do that today. Before Olaf gets home. OK, here I go...

1 comment:

Holly said...

I've been using FP for a long long time! Email me if you have any problems!!

BTW, this is Holly :-)