Wednesday, February 07, 2007

School Shopping

Olaf took the day off today so we could visit two middle schools to see which one would best suit Caleb's needs next year. They were like night and day. Honestly. I am so thrilled with the school we have chosen for next year. The teacher was fantastic and the class will be a perfect fit for Caleb.

We also went out to eat at Cracker Barrel this morning. Josiah ate an entire pancake. I had two eggs over medium mixed up with hashbrowns. It was yummy.

The contractor that we hired for the basement decided he doesn't want to do it afterall. That's just fantastic. I am not sure if it will get finished now or not.

The children are making Valentine's at the kitchen table. They are having fun. Josiah loves glue sticks. Mama doesn't like cleaning gluestick off the table, but that's another story.

I picked up my records from the OB office today. I was thinking of switching OB's but I think I have decided against that. I am pretty certain that I will stay where I am and deliver here in our local podunk hospital. There are a lot of factors in that decision, but mostly because I really like my current midwife. Not to mention the proximity of the hospital.

LOST is back tonight. I am looking forard to seeing it again. Survivor Fiji starts tomorrow. It's time for television again. Amazing Race, American Idol, Lost, The Office, and Survivor. That's a show almost every night of the week. Crazy. I never used to watch much TV, but those reality shows get me everytime. Sucker.

No comments: